Join the amazing producers of the Russian River Valley at our annual Passport to Pinot weekend, where you can celebrate the allure of our Pinot Noir and escape into the rugged beauty of our valley. This world-class tasting experience will have you traveling through our vineyards and redwoods along the Russian River, discovering hidden gems – fresh, local food, hospitality like no other and exclusive experiences at over 40 participating wineries.
The Russian River Valley Passport to Pinot weekend offers ticket holders exclusive experiences throughout the weekend at participating wineries. Pinot is the focus, but each winery will also be offering unique offerings, including:
· Barrel tastings – get a glimpse of the 2013 vintage of Pinot Noir before it’s bottled
· Futures purchases – secure your supply of the wines you love in barrel
· Library wines – discover the beauty of Pinot as it ages
· Vertical tastings – compare the past, present and future of a specific vineyard
· Amazing food pairings – with all the delicious local foods here in Russian River Valley, wine and food are a match made in heaven
· Artist demonstrations – from painters to potters to jewelers and beyond
· Vineyard tours – get out in the vines and learn why we say great wine starts with the grapes
· Entertainment – relax with a glass of wine while checking out some of our fantastic local musicians
HKG Estate Wines will be featuring special case discounts on selected wines and a local art exhibit.